Beginner or experienced, we all get our own particular enjoyment from hiking;
Maybe its the fresh air, scenery, exercise, mediation, company, what every your reason the right preparation can make all the difference.
How to Keep the Hiking Enjoyment
Check to see if you are taking these 6 basic rules on your hikes with you;
- When you start to hike, avoid trying to keep up with others who are consistently faster than you and inconsiderate or your enjoyment.
- Avoid breathing through your mouth, your nose creates a great self limit, only go as fast as its comfortable to breath.
- Is your clothing, footwear and gear right for hiking? Often even the most basic entry level gear is will change your perception for the better.
- If hunger and lack of energy plague your hikes, alter your food to includemore simple and complex carbohydrates, and eat small amounts more often.
- Don’t jump straight into the hard hikes,
Start small and Go slow, Grow slow.. love the outdoors.
- Is your body prepared for hiking? The best practice is walking not the Gym, get out regularly and do your local parks, tracks, streets and hills with your day pack.