Beginner or experienced, we all get our own particular Hiking enjoyment what every your reason the right preparation can make all the difference.
How to Keep the Hiking Enjoyment
Check to see if you are taking these 6 basic rules on your hikes with you;
- When you start to hike, avoid hiking with others who are faster and expect you to keep up with them, clearly your company is not their pirority.
- Try breathing through your nose instead of your mouth, the nose is wonderful designed to restrict air intake, so you can only walk as fast as you can comfortable to breath.
- When starting out, getting some basic hiking gear, can considerably improve your experiance.
- If hunger and lack of energy seem to plague your hikes, try altering your food to include a good balance of foods suited to hiking. Eating small amounts more often can also help.
- Don’t jump straight into the hard hikes, Start small – Go slow – Grow slow – Love the Outdoors!
- The best training for hiking, is as simply as regularly walking 30-60 minutes a day.(carrying around 5-10Kg) Drinking Water and Stretching before and after helps you to recover quickly.